The coastline at first light is magical. The wildlife stirs, the water laps at the shore, there is a slight chill in the air as you wait for the sun to rise. It's the perfect time to explore.
We know it’s hard to rouse yourself with the dawn chorus so we’ll have hot coffee waiting for you when you arrive at Cullercoats Bay. Your professional guide will show you around the boats and prepare you for your adventure. As the sky lightens you'll get on the water and paddle out into the tranquillity of the North Sea at dawn.
After enjoying a tour of the local coastline you'll head back to CBK's Adventure Co. for coffee and pastries.
- A professional and qualified adventure guide
- Premium paddlesports equipment from Tootega & Red Paddle Co.
- Warm 5mm wetsuit and all required safety equipment
- Hot drinks and pastries after the tour
You Will Need:
- Closed toe footwear for in the water (eg. wetsuit boots, aqua shoes, old trainers)
- Swimwear for under your wetsuit.
- Towel, dry clothes and dry shoes for after.
What experience do I need?
- Comfortable around water and able to swim 25m.
- Generally fit, healthy and able to undertake moderate exercise without difficulty.
- For SUP trips: able to stand up on the board confidently whilst paddling.
If you want to give this tour as a gift you can buy a voucher in-store or click here to buy gift vouchers quickly and securely online. If you have been gifted a voucher and wish to book a tour, please call 0191 251 9412.
How to Book
Choose your preferred date from the calendar below (available dates in green) then simply click 'Book Now' to choose your activity and timeslot. All payments are securely processed by SagePay and you'll receive an e-mail confirmation when your booking is complete. If you prefer to book by telephone, you can reach us on 0191 251 9412.
Private, Group & Mid-week Tours
Our Sunrise Kayaking tour can be booked for the date/time of your choosing at £349 for up to eight people, and £49.50 for any additionals. So why not get together a group of friends or family and watch the sun come up from your kayak?