Explore Croatian islands and the azure waters of the Adriatic by SUP. Enjoy secluded beaches, hidden coves, blue caves and more, paddleboarding at a relaxed pace. Chill in the evenings in the lively island village of Hvar, or explore the old town of Spilt, just a short ferry ride away. Whether this is your first multi-day trip, or you've paddled all over the world, you'll love this Croatian Islands trip.
Who’s it for?
For people who enjoy Stand Up Paddleboarding and enjoy short journeys (eg. 5km) in calm conditions. We also hope to offer some longer days (10km) as people get more confident with the local conditions. All SUP trips are optional so there is no pressue to paddle every day. Check out the photos from our reccie back in 2018.
When is it?
Tuesday 8 September to Tuesday 15 September 2020. You can make your trip longer or shorter and meet us in Hvar if you prefer.
SUP Camp Croatia includes:
- Daily island hopping SUP trips led by CBK's guiding team. Each bespoke trip will be planned for the group and the conditions.
- Coaching/refresher session on the first day to help everyone get their sea legs.
- Three preparatory SUP journeys in the UK before you go, in the Newcastle area.
- 7 nights self-catering accommodation at Hostel Villa Marija, quiet hillside location, just 12 min walk to the beach and village centre.
- CBK's staff on-site to assist you throughout your stay.
- Ferry transfers to and from Split.
- Taxi transfers to and from Split Airport to Ferry Terminal.
- Hire a JP 12'6 Touring SUP or Red Paddle Co Ride 10'8 for the week: £59 (or £159 if you need it transported to/from Hvar).
- Hire a wetsuit and buoyancy aid for the week: £29
Everything above is optional of course. If you just want to chill in a hammock one day, swim the next, eat fresh fish and drink beer, you'll still be very welcome!
What’s not included?
Extras you'll need to think about are:
- UK Transfers
- Travel insurance that covers SUP holidays. We recommend Sportscover Direct for trip insurance or top-up insurance for your existing policy.
Note: Our rendezvous point for the trip is Split Airport (10.30am) or Split Ferry Port (12pm) on Tuesday 8 September. We'll be catching the 1pm ferry to Hvar. Any late arrivals can meet us at Hvar ferry terminal. These timings align with the Easyjet Manchester to Split flight.
- £549 based on a bunk in a 4 person dorm, with en-suite.
- Room upgrades may be available for an extra charge, please e-mail us to enquire.
When and how do I pay? - We require a £199 deposit at time of booking. The balance is due 12 weeks before departure (mid July).
Book online and pay your deposit below, we'll be in touch at least 12 weeks before to discuss next steps! You can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 251 9412.