Join us by the water this summer! We're a small, friendly team and we work hard to offer amazing adventure experiences for our customers. Sounds like somewhere you might like to work? Find out how to apply...
Perks & Benefits
- Profit with purpose company
- Above living wage rates of pay
- Regular staff development and training
- Free hire of water sports and bike equipment
- Good staff discounts on purchase of equipment
- Working in a small, friendly and dynamic team. See our staff profiles.
- Seasonal (early June to early September)
- Rate of pay: £130 day, £65 half day
- Contracted hours: Self-employed, casual hours
- Working pattern: Varied, includes weekends and school holidays.
- Deadline: Ongoing, applications accepted at any time.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum British Canoeing L1 Coach OR Paddlesports Leader OR proven competence to equivalent standards.
- Minimum British Canoeing Foundation Safety and Rescue Training OR proven competence to equivalent standards.
- Minimum Current Outdoor First Aid Certificate OR equivalent (2 day).
- UK Sport Safeguarding in Sport trained and certified (this can be provided if you don't have it).
- Self-starter, able to manage a range of varied tasks and deadlines.
- Friendly, approachable and a team player.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy (eg. GCSE grade C in maths and english, or equivalent)