We're ready and waiting for your next adventure! Our activities are a perfect introduction to Newcastle's coast and the North Sea for local, national and international students alike. Your group will gain a range of skills in your chosen activity, build water confidence and learn a lot about what's on offer at the coast. In the past we have welcomed:
- Newcastle University Freshers
- Northumbria University Freshers
- Northumbria School of English
- NUSU Give it a Go Programme
- Various clubs and societies from local and UK-wide colleges and universities
The following links provide details of the full range of activities we offer, venues and some useful FAQs.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We all need a little time out from the books. Outdoor adventure is not only fun, but it's essential for your health, attitude and wellbeing. There are a number of proven benefits to getting outside more:
• Improves mood and boosts brain function.
• Enhances your personal health and fitness.
• Reduces levels of stress and anxiety.
• Develops a range of transferable skills including communication, team work and self-motivation.
Freshers Crew, Newcastle University
Thanks to the CBK team for another brilliant week. We had great feedback from everyone who came down! See you guys again next year :)
- Half Day £24 per student
- Full Day £42 per student
Send us an enquiry
The best way to find out more is to contact our dedicated Education and Groups Manager, Sarah Atkinson. Sarah can discuss your requirements and assist with the booking process from initial enquiry through to your visit.
|Parental Consent Form.pdf||830.13 KB|